We always have to cover a classic mythological creature. We aren’t going over the Game of Thrones dragons, as much as we love the mother of dragons. We’re talking about the one, the only…European Dragon.
European Dragon | Europe
“Powerful winged reptile that breathes fire and hoards treasure.”
- Dragons blood contains unique power, keeping them alive longer and “giving them poisonous or acidic properties.”
- There’s no doubt there are evil dragons, but there are also good ones. Those usually give advice to heroes.
- Speaking of good dragons, that’s only become a recent thing. They’ve become allies or tamable creatures. Prior to the 19th century, dragons were only written as enemies.
- Most caricatures of European dragons include wings…but oddly enough, most of these dragons were hidden underground with their treasures.
- European dragons come in all shapes and sizes. Each country has their own story behind their mythological creature.
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.