Award-winning author Kathleen H. Wheeler writes stories that sing because she cannot. A graduate of the University of Illinois, she has wordsmithed as a marketing communications professional for ad agencies and corporations since Nike first coined the slogan “Just Do It.” Wheeler is a music enthusiast and lifelong fan of a British musician known by a one-syllable nickname. Along with her husband and two children, she calls the Land of Lincoln home. Learn more about Wheeler and her novel at BroughtToOurSenses.com.
Five Fun Facts About Kathleen H. Wheeler:
1. Her belly laugh sounds like the Wicked Witch of the East.
2. Colleagues insist she bears a striking resemblance to Little Debbie of snack cake fame.
3. While music brings her the utmost joy, her singing brings others the utmost agony.
4. Despite being in an accident on the Screamin’ Eagle as a child, she loves the thrill of roller coaster rides.
5. Every year to celebrate her birthday she either reads or watches PRIDE AND PREJUDICE.